Mad Checkers is a collection of checkers games on different boards (from 4x12 to 12x4). Give away by any rule. There are six games in this version: International, Brazilian, Canadian, Spanish, Straight checkers and Lika, new game with rules combined from rules of checkers and reversi. Mad Checkers has finely tunable behavior and game algorithm, nice interface with skins support and sound effects. Just a must-have for checkers fans!
» version 4.50 - posted on 2004-01-24
Give away by any rule
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!
Mad Checkers: the License
Mad Checkers is shareware. This means:
1. All copyrights to Mad Checkers are exclusively owned by
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days.
Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to
continue to use Mad Checkers, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license
to use Mad Checkers on one computer (i.e. a single CPU), for any
legal purpose, at a time. The registered Mad Checkers software
may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred,
if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license.
4. The Mad Checkers unregistered shareware version may be
freely distributed, provided the distribution package is
not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for
the distribution of Mad Checkers without written
permission from the copyright holder.
5. Mad Checkers IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES,
LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING
OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell,
modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer,
or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed
program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such
unauthorised use shall result in immediate and automatic
termination of this license and may result in criminal
and/or civil prosecution.
7. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved
by Oleg Adibekov.
8. Installing and using Mad Checkers signifies acceptance of
these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you
must remove Mad Checkers files from your storage devices
and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using MadCheckers.